Tuesday, December 17, 2013

One Week Sweater Knitting Challenge

As predicted, I wasn't able to complete the challenge. I just got the body of the cardigan done. I love the color combination - don't you think it's cool?
I still have the sleeves to be completed, which I think I'd pick up only tomorrow. I couldn't knit it today as I developed shoulder pain on the final day. As I mentioned before, I somehow developed this stupid habit of bunching my shoulders up which put strain on my shoulders and sometimes on my pectoral muscles. I am working hard to unlearn this habit but I somehow do it when I knit unconsciously watching something. I hope I learn not to do this soon, because it really affects my muscles and in turn slows down my knitting... I slowly cast off the bottom trying not to strain myself. Now that the pain has eased, I hope to pick it up tomorrow and hopefully complete it in two days. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: